Launch your future!
Brighton Launch accepts new students into the program in September, January and the Summer term. Space permitting, students may be accepted during the year.
How to Apply
1. Call our main office to schedule an initial parent meeting with the Program Manager, Raneta Krylov, M.A.D.S., BCBA, at 416-932-8273, ext.220 or email: email@example.com
- The completed Brighton Launch Application Form including student questionnaire
Click here to download our Application Form
- Supplementary information which may include: most recent IEP, Transition Plan, Report card, recent evaluations, assessments or reports from Psychologists, Psychiatrists, Speech and language Pathologists, Occupational Therapists, Education Consultants etc.
- The $150 Application Fee (cheque made payable to Brighton School)
3. Mail to or drop off application Form to: Brighton Launch Admissions, 40 Wynford Drive, Suite 201, Toronto, Ontario M3C 1J5
Once we receive your complete Application package, we will contact you to book a student assessment and visit. Following the assessment and visit, the intake team will meet, and we will inform parents of decision as soon as possible, usually within two days of the visit.